Best Junior Golf Cart for Teens: Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart
The Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart is an option that is designed for any beginner to use. It is a great option for a junior golfer, but it can last your youngster for years of games on the links. There are nine different color options to choose from with this model, and most of them are attractive options that will be appealing to a teenager who wants to look stylish on the course.
Junior Performance- Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart
This cart is great for kids because it is very adjustable. It has a low strap that allows it to secure junior golf bags as well as larger models so that this cart can grow with your youngster. As your little boy or girl starts to turn into an adult, you will find that the adjustable handle also comes in handy on the links. In fact, it can also pivot so that you can comfortably push the cart without experiencing fatigue on the course.
The brake is located on the left side of the handle; it is easy to reach, and it is comfortable to use, even for smaller golfers. At only 16 pounds, it is one of the easier pushcarts to maneuver on uneven terrain. In addition, this cart folds down into a very compact size, so you will have no issues finding space to transport it in your vehicle.
With a four-wheel design, this is a junior golf cart that is perfect for rougher terrain. Whether you are traveling in the sand, mud, or high grass, these wheels will get you through it. In addition, the back wheels are about two inches larger than the front, which means that the wheels will roll with ease, and there is little to no chance that the cart will tip over when the ground is uneven. In addition, the tires are made out of a solid foam material that does not need to be inflated, so your child will never get a flat on the course.
Some of the accessories that are included with this golf cart are great for a junior golfer. Teenagers typically love to be on their phones, and this cart has a great storage space for small electronics, and the lid is magnetic, which means that you will never lose your keys or cell phone out of the storage space. There is also a zip pouch that is located under the handles to store more items, and there are two spaces under the handle that are designed to hold a few spare golf balls. There is also an umbrella holder and a cup holder that can be taken advantage of on the links. Head over the product site and see more details.
Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart Video Review
- The bag straps can easily be adjusted for larger or smaller bags.
- The wheel design is great for any type of terrain.
- The handles are designed to pivot so that they accommodate any height.
- The cup holder may not accommodate larger water bottles.
- The umbrella holder may not work with all umbrellas.
- Stand and cart bag friendly upper bag bracket with adjustable support arms lock the golf bag into place
- Full feature, extra deep scorecard console includes golf ball storage and mobile device holder
- 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear oversized wheels roll through the grass with ease
- Super compact for storage and transport
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $1,895.95Was: $2,495.95
- Price: $219.99
- Price: $219.95
- Price: $199.99Was: $229.95