Best Golf Cart for Course Maneuverability- Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart:
Maneuverability can be very useful on some courses, and this product from Bag Boy is one of the most maneuverable on the market today. It has an almost tripod-like design that looks very cool and supports your golfing gear very elegantly, and you can always depend on Bag Boy to use great materials and provide an excellent overall level of performance and golfing support.
Course Performance- Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart
So, you play on a course that has a lot of sharp inclines and more than a few sharp turns, so what do you do? If you need a high level of maneuverability, it’s just a good idea to use a three-wheel golf cart that has a swiveling front wheel because these can allow you to make hairpin turns. This product uses this kind of design, and as a result, you’ll be able to turn on a dime.
You can even park the product using a handle-mounted parking brake, which means that you won’t have to go searching for the brake at wheel-level. This is a useful feature because some holes are in shady areas, and if you ever play at night, finding a little button or switch on the wheel assembly can be a real hassle.
As mentioned previously, this is a three-wheel cart that has a design that’s almost tripod-like. Each wheel is attached at a lower level than the base of the cart, which grants a lot of control of the cart and terrain shock absorption. Additionally, the wheels are different sizes – the front wheel is only 9.5 inches and the rear wheels are 11.5 inches in diameter, which means that you get a lot of stability during your course experience. The wheels are also wide-set in the back, which adds to this already high level of course stability and control, especially in grassier areas.
One of the key selling points of this product is its 360 degrees-swiveling front wheel, but when you need the wheel to stay put, there is a remote swivel lock that’s great for hills and inclines. Additionally, the product has the aforementioned handle parking brake as well. This cart also has an extra-deep scorecard holding console, and there’s even a ball storage area as well. When it’s time to leave, the cart also folds up very compactly – when folded, it has a small sizing of 23.5 x 13 x 24 inches.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $213.43
What I liked
- The fully swiveling wheel in the front makes it simple to turn quickly on a dime.
- The wheels are also designed to handle most terrains due to the printed texture.
- The different wheel sizes make this cart very stable and controllable.
What I disliked
- The front wheel, which is designed to fold up when you’re ready to go, doesn’t always lock into place.
- Unfolding this product also takes a few seconds longer than it should.
- The folding release button on the front wheel can also be activated on a bumpy course.
Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart Video Review
- Swivel Tech Technology allows the front wheel to swivel 360 degrees offering the ultimate in maneuverability
- Remote swivel lock locks the front wheel into place
- 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear oversized wheels roll through the grass with ease
- Super compact for storage and transport
- Handle mounted parking brake