Last Updated on January 15, 2021 by Joas Root
Best Golf Cart for Durability- Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart:
It is essential to have a durable golf cart that you can use on the links. The golf cart comes with a number of accessories to make your golf game more convenient and enjoyable. In addition, this cart comes in a variety of color combinations that include unique combinations like charcoal/black, charcoal/orange, and silver. You will be getting now details review of Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart.
Course Performance- Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
At about 19 pounds, this is one of the more weighty models that you can get on the market, but this weight makes it easier to move through certain terrains. This cart tends to be sturdy across all types of terrain, so you will never need to worry about it tipping over on uneven ground. This is also a cart that has adjustable handles so that you can make it a comfortable height for you on the course. This can be handy when more than one person is using the cart.
Setting up this cart is a five-step process that does not take a lot of time, but it can be confusing to complete, especially if you are in a hurry. If you follow the directions, you will not have much difficulty.
The three-wheel design on this cart is perfect for traversing the course. The wheels are made from a solid foam material that is completely airless, so you will never have to check your tire pressure before hitting the links. This cart is designed with extra large wheels that will perform excellently on flat terrain, but they are rugged enough to work on more hilly terrains as well.
This is a golf cart that is designed with quite a few accessories that will be convenient on the green. There is a roomy storage compartment that you can use for things like a cell phone or a GPS device. There is a storage box that is designed to carry three balls and three tees. Instead of storing your scorecard in the pockets, you can strap it on the tray for easy access. There is also a storage net that can be convenient for carrying snacks, extra drinks, and a light jacket.
This cart comes with a cup holder that can be attached to three different locations on the cart, so you can choose the side that is most convenient for you. There is also an umbrella holder that can be used to keep you out of the sun. Head Over to More Details in the Manufacture Site.
[amazon_link asins=’B01MA1MDFV,B00B0NSU5S,B00IZX8AOM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’golfloves-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’bdddbe71-c57d-11e8-85fd-7bee38943fcc’]
- This is a very stylish golf cart with a lot of color options available to you.
- There are a lot of accessories included on this cart.
- The front wheel locking system is excellent for hilly courses.
- This cart is a bit complex to fold.
- When the cart is folded up, it is a bit bulky.
Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart Video Review
- COMPACT – Simple to use slide-to-close mechanism folds the cart down to a size of 13” x 15” x 24” for easy storage and transportation
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – Aircraft grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing and maintenance-free airless tires ensures the cart will last and weighs just 18 pounds
- EXTRA STORAGE – Storage net and full console with built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders
- PARKING HAND BRAKE – Prevents the cart from rolling when you walk away
- ACCESSORIES – Includes standard cup holder, umbrella mount, and additional accessory tabs for adding more Clicgear accessories