Last Updated on February 13, 2021 by Joas Root
If you are looking for a junior golf push cart with all of the features of a full-size cart, then the Clicgear Rovic RV3J Push Cart for Junior Golfers is worth considering.
It is a lightweight model that is great for a youngster, and it is stylish and attractive with five different color options that will be attractive to a child.
Clicgear Rovic RV3J Push Cart for Junior Golfers- Best Stylish Golf Cart for Junior Golfers
This is a junior golf cart that is great for kids to use because it is only about 19 pounds, which means that teens will not have any trouble lifting it when they need it.
It is made of lightweight aluminum that is designed to be rust-free, though you probably would not want to leave it in the rain too much.
The squat design of this cart makes it ideal for shorter individuals, and the handles have an ergonomic design that will keep your hands from getting fatigued on the links.
The safety brake on the cart is a footbrake that is easier for a youngster to manage, and the strap is adjustable so that it can accommodate any size bag.
When you are ready to call it a day, you can easily fold the cart into a compact size so that you can put it in your vehicle quickly.
One of this cart’s best features is that you do not have to remove your golf bag when you store it.
Wheel Design for Clicgear Rovic RV3J
This is a cart that features a three-wheel design. This provides the cart with a lot of stability on the course, and since the back wheels are slightly larger than the front ones, they are easy to maneuver on any terrain.
This cart also uses airless tires, which means you will never need to fill them up before taking the cart on the links.
Accessories for Clicgear Rovic RV3J
This junior golf cart has many of the same ones that you would expect to find on a full-size cart when it comes to accessories.
There is a ball clip on the handle designed to store three balls, which can be very convenient when a ball gets lost during the game.
There is a console with a strap where you can keep your scorecard and a cup holder that can hold your water bottle to stay hydrated during the game.
Even an umbrella holder on this cart can be used to keep your youngster out of the sun. Check Out the Manufacture site for more details.
Pros for Clicgear Rovic RV3J
- This golf cart is straightforward to fold.
- This is a very lightweight model that only weighs about 10 pounds.
- The ball clip is very conveniently located on the handle.
- Additional accessories can easily be added to this cart.
Cons for Clicgear Rovic RV3J
- The brake will only stop one wheel, so braking can sometimes spin the cart above certain speeds.
- The wheels can be a bit too large for some storage spaces.
- Many of the accessories are plastic.
- Full featured golf push cart for junior golfers featuring lightweight aluminum tubing and maintenance-free airless tires
- Bag-on folding design allows you to fold the cart to a compact size of 13. 5” x 14. 5” x 31” while keeping your bag strapped in for easy storage and transportation
- Compact console with scorecard holder strap
- Foot activated brake to safely park the cart
- Includes standard cup holder, umbrella mount, ball clip and additional accessory tabs for adding more Rovic and Clicgear accessories
Clicgear Rovic RV3J Push Cart Video Review
Best Selling Clicgear Rovic Products list
|1||Clicgear Ball Clip – Push Cart Golf Ball Holder||59 Reviews||$29.90||Check on Amazon|
|2||Clicgear Rovic Model RV1S Swivel | 3-Wheel Golf Push Cart (Charcoal/Black)||175 Reviews||$399.00||Check on Amazon|
|3||Clicgear Rovic Wheel Cover for RV1S and RV1C Push Carts||13 Reviews||$42.99||Check on Amazon|
I hope you liked my review of the Clicgear Rovic RV3J Push Cart. This product is best for your Kids. Let me know if you have any questions. I will answer you asap.