Last Updated on February 12, 2021 by Joas Root
So far, you impressed about cobra king driver? Let’s start with some unreadable pieces of information.
The first benefits of the cobra drivers are the Best driver for distance! Before anything, read our previous post about budget drivers.
I will cover every feature, how to help the beginner to pro golfers? Follow the full article below:
Best Driver for Distance – Cobra King Ltd Driver
Features of the Best driver for distance
When you first look at these drivers, the first thing you will notice is the bright orange spaceport located on the club’s bottom. The rest of the driver is a smooth black color,
So it really stands out on the green. When you take a closer look, you will realize that the port is designed to open so that you can adjust the head’s weight internally instead of using free weights.
It can be adjusted anywhere from zero to 14 grams, so finding your ideal weight should be simple.
Also, the weight is positioned low in the club’s head, which gives the club a lower center of gravity.
This helps ensure that your ball launches correctly off the tee with a low spin rate that will quickly get your ball to the green. When you look inside the head, everything is labeled and easy to decipher.
To ensure that the port does not open during your game, a spiral locking system is designed to prevent the vibrations from loosening it on the links.
Cobra decided to strive for a very light driver that will not fatigue you on the course, so they used TeXtreme Carbon to do this.
As a result, this club’s crown is about 20 percent lighter than a driver made from standard carbon fiber.
Cobra has dubbed the “Space Port,” which almost seems like a window into the driver’s head. This is a removable component that exposes the almost completely hollow center of the driver.
This port places the weight in the driver’s precise center, making the whole thing feel very smooth and vibration-free.
Benefits of the cobra drivers ltd driver
When it comes to the face, this driver has speed channels cut into the titanium surface, which helps keep your swing steady.
The Cobra logo rests attractively around the head’s sweet spot, and this is a fairly forgiving product for newer golfers.
In addition to this product’s functionality, you may also love the high-tech aesthetic – Cobra employed NASA scientists in the creation of this product, which makes the whole driver appear space-ready.
The driver comes with a wrench for adjusting the driver as well as a special adapter that can help you remove the Space Port,
which makes the whole product seem much more premium; these components even come with a King-branded bag.
The headcover for this product is also very high-quality; it is cushioned, has King branding, and zips neatly so that your driver is protected. I wanted to know more. Check here!
- SPACEPORT-A 16g weight design (featuring Spiralock technology) creates an extremely low and deep CG with high MOI - the perfect combination for ultimate distance without sacrificing forgiveness
- ZERO CG-Most drivers have a CG (Center of Gravity) that is positioned above the neutral axis line. KING LTD is our first driver to get down to the neutral axis line (Zero CG), meaning more distance through higher launch, less spin and more ball speed
- CARBON FIBER CROWN-The TeXtreme Carbon Fiber crown is 20% lighter than regular carbon fiber, allowing for more weight to be repositioned lower and deeper in the head for extreme distance and greater forgiveness
- FORGED E9 FACE-A new, re-engineered Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face has a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner and hotter, creating more deflection for faster ball speeds and a larger Sweet Zone across the face
- SPEED CHANNEL-Speed Channel is an exclusive COBRA innovation. An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face minimizes thickness and increases ball speeds across the face for incredible distance
Cobra King Ltd Driver Video Review:
5 Best Cobra king drivers products List
Very affordable & easy to use. Let me know which one liked extremely. do comments below. happy to answers!