Best Driver for a Pro Golfers- Cobra Men’s Fly Z Driver
The SmartPad Technology that you get with this driver is one that is designed to make sure that you are always hitting the ball with a square face, regardless of the amount of loft that you are using for your swing. This will help improve the speed of your ball as well as the distance that it can go in a single swing. If you find that your center of gravity is off, you can easily use the weighting that is in the crown of the driver to adjust it to the level that works best for you. Since this driver has less weight on the face of the club, you can even miss the sweet spot a bit and still hit the green.
[amazon_link asins=’B00R43HUYA’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’golfloves-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ecc1e993-dc47-11e8-ba3b-afc97c8db781′]
Since this is one of the more customizable options on the market, Cobra has also decided to give you the option of four different shafts, each of which has different flex levels so that the club feels comfortable in your grip. All of the shafts are made of graphite, so they are actually quite forgiving, regardless of whether you have a stiff flex or a regular one.
The face of the driver is designed to be thin so that it can hit the ball with the speed an the accuracy that you need to reach the green. This is a weighted driver, but if you need to change the center of gravity on the unit, you can place the weight on the lower back part of the head so that you have a lower center of gravity. There is no additional weight around the face and the hostels, which means that the sweet spot will be larger and easier to hit. This means that even if you miss the center of the sweet spot, your swing will give the ball a good amount of speed.
There is a silver marker on the top of the driver’s head that is easy to see against the black head of the club. If you find that your accuracy is a bit off, you can easily adjust the loft using MyFly8, which is an advanced golfing technology that allows you to easily make eight or more adjustments. With a head of 460cc, you will easily be able to get the speed and the distance that you need to reach the green. check more details here.
[amazon_link asins=’B00R43FJUW,B00R43HZG8,B00R43HV4E,B00R43HUS6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’golfloves-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’1801625f-dc48-11e8-8058-2757468042f3′]
Cobra Men’s Fly Z Driver Video Review:
- Speed Channel Face: An engineered trench around the perimeter of the face thins the wall structure around the perimeter to increase Speed
- Multi-Material Construction: Titanium 6-4 Body & Carbon Fiber Crown and Sole pieces maximize discretionary weight to deliver Movable Weight for CG positioning
- FLIP ZONE WEIGHT - Adjustable CG Technology - FLIP 13grams of weight between 2 discrete settings (Front CG or Back CG) to choose from to maximize a golfer's Distance and Driving Performance
- MyFly8 Technology: 8 different Loft/Trajectory Settings
- SmartPad Technology delivers a square face at address regardless of loft setting