Last Updated on January 15, 2021 by Joas Root
Best Golf Cart for Quick Storage- Qwik-Fold 3 Wheel Push Pull Golf Cart:
As you might expect, products from Qwik-Fold are designed to be easily foldable so that you can get on with the remainder of the day after your game. This product has a three-wheel design and works well on most courses. In fact, it’s even adjustable for different users.
Course Performance- Qwik-Fold 3 Wheel Push Pull Golf Cart
When you’re on the course, you don’t necessarily need a lot of bells and whistles, and this particular push cart is major evidence of this. Qwik-Fold designed this product for easy functionality, and as a result, it is a great course companion. It’s constructed of heavy-duty aluminum, so you can expect it to weather most course conditions that would damage some other carts. The aluminum in the center shaft is particularly thick, which is useful for providing an excellent level of durability and stability when you find yourself in the bunker.
Additionally, the company has designed this product to fold and unfold in a single second, so there’s a lot of convenience in this small product. The cart itself is only about 17.6 pounds, which means that the majority of golfers should be able to easily heft it in and out of their cars.
While this product’s wheels do not swivel, it does excel when it comes to overall wheel design because of the fact that the wheels provide a fairly stable wheelbase. The front wheel is mounted on a downward curving leg that provides a good angle for control and stability. The rear wheels are wide-set and also grant a high level of stability. Overall, between the sturdy materials and the design, this is a good option for a golfer that wants a cart that won’t tip easily as he or she navigates the links.
The wheels themselves are also responsive because they are airless and have internal ball bearings that let them spin at a faster rate. They also can tackle a wide variety of ground types due to the fact that they spin smoothly and have treads that grip firmly.
In addition to the ball holder, this cart also comes with a detachable umbrella holder as well as a place to hold your scorecards. The handle is also very ergonomic so that you can experience a very comfortable golfing trip.
[amazon_link asins=’B06XJNKYNB,B013GX4KY4,B00V07GQ6O’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’golfloves-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e5221a0c-c3ee-11e8-ada6-99688fe84650′]
What I Liked
- The console is simplified but has more than enough golfing conveniences for you to be satisfied.
- The handle has a very ergonomic grip that feels very comfortable on the course.
- This thing folds down very quickly and easily – you can expect to fold it down in a second.
- The umbrella holder is detachable, which means that you can leave it at home when the weather is mild.
What I Disliked
- This is a relatively no-frills product that doesn’t have a lot of extra features.
- The front wheel doesn’t swivel at all.
- It doesn’t fold down with the golf bag.
Qwik-Fold 3 Wheel Push Pull Golf Cart Video Review
- FOLDS IN ONE SECOND: This Qwik-Fold push cart only takes one second to open and fold with a Patented bullet-system technology that allows the collapsible cart to open and close in one simple step. Equipped with ergonomic handle for comfort.
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM: This collapsible cart with wheels is built with a super strong, lightweight, and sturdy aluminum frame that makes the golf pull cart easily maneuverable. It also has an attractive finish that will coordinate with any golf bag.
- BUILT-IN UMBRELLA HOLDER: You won’t get stuck on the course in a downpour ill-equipped again. This golf push cart features an adjustable umbrella holder (a $39.99 value) that will keep your clubs dry and allow you to play the remainder of your round. It even works as a bit of shade under the sun.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: This push cart opens and folds in one step, but is also compact to easily fit in the trunk of your car.
- PATENTED FOOT-BRAKE SYSTEM: Simply tap the break with your foot to engage the brake, then tap with your foot again to release the brake. For maximum mobility, this folding golf cart also features ball bearing wheels for a smooth ride over any terrain.