Last Updated on November 3, 2018 by Joas Root
Best Golf Push Cart for Pre-Teens-Young Gun Kids Adjustable Golf Cart for Junior Golfers.
Sometimes, you need a nice golf cart for a really young player, and when this is the case, you want to err on the side of simplicity so that your youngster can get to know the game. This product, which comes from Young Gun, is perfect for a young child or preteen to use on the course as they cut their teeth in the sport. It even has a bright coloration for your young player to strut their stuff a bit. Now Going Review Deeply of Young Gun Kids Adjustable Golf Cart for Junior Golfers.
Junior Performance- Young Gun Kids Adjustable Golf Cart for Junior Golfers
When it comes to performance, this product is great for a kid because it is so simplistic and easy to use. The construction is noteworthy for its strength – your young child will be able to knock it around a bit on the links without worrying about causing damage. It’s even kitted out with nylon straps and locking buckles that are extra strong and will hold your child’s golf bag with ease. The body itself is made of steel that won’t rust or bend.
This is also a product that is adjustable, which means that you can use it for multiple children of multiple ages. In fact, Young Gun designed the pushcart to be used by children from three-years-old to 14. To adjust, simply extend or contract the handle.
Wheel design is very crucial when you are purchasing a junior push cart because the wheels will need to be responsive as your child navigates through the course. For this reason, you may want to consider a cart with larger, more robust wheels so that your little one doesn’t get tripped up.
This product excels in this regard because it has larger wheels that are airless and have a tread design that allows it to tackle various terrains. Additionally, the two wheels that are part of this product’s design are wide-set so that your child will have the stability he or she needs. The wheels even incorporate ball bearings so that the ride is very smooth.
To be honest, when it comes to extra features and accessories, this product is a little light in its offerings, but it does have a bracket that can accommodate most junior golf bags. Additionally, the buckles are easy to engage – even with smaller hands. The handle is also very ergonomic for your child’s hands and locks firmly in place when you’re done making adjustments. Check Here For More Details.
- This is a very simple to use push cart that can help your child get acclimated to the game.
- It’s very easy to adjust and lock into place.
- It has a bright coloration that kids will love.
- If you need a lot of features, this isn’t a good product for you.
- It doesn’t have a hand or foot brake, so inclines can be tough.
- There’s no holder for scorecards, umbrellas, or drinks, so expect to be carrying these extras on your adult-sized cart.
[amazon_link asins=’B074NWZKD3,B074P1VMHJ,B074P45PFM’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’golfloves-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’8578797f-c889-11e8-bd29-036484140d90′]
Video Review: We Working On New Video for Young Gun Kids Adjustable Golf Cart for Junior Golfers. Should be Come Soon.
- This adjustable golf cart is designed for golfers from ages 3 to 14 years old, easily adjusted by extending or contracting the handle
- Made from sturdy steel
- Nylon bag straps and quick snap lock buckles, with bag rest bracket
- Ball-bearing wheels for smooth rolling
- Overall dimension: 33 x 22 x 56.5 x 37in, Folded dimension: 12.5 x 15 x 31