Best Driver for a Straight Shot- TaylorMade M4 Driver
If you are looking for a solid driver that does not have a lot of bells and whistles, then this is a great option for you to consider. Even though it is not at the top of golf tech, this driver is great because it pulls all of the stops to give you the speed and the distance that you need. You can even adjust the loft and the lie of this club without a lot of effort or extra weight in the club to change the center of gravity.
The club is also designed with a twisted face, which is a driver design that is created with a curve instead of the traditional design of a straight face. This will add more loft to high-toe shots and less to low-heel shots. This can improve your overall game, and if you are having issues hitting the sweet spot, you will still be able to make a controlled swing because the spin on the ball will be minimal.
With this face, even shots that are not centered with the sweet spot will be straight, which will help you get to the green in fewer swings. In fact, the spin on your ball will most likely be reduced with this driver, which will help you get the height that you need from the ball without sacrificing the distance.
This club is designed with a hammerhead face, which means that the face is reinforced, and the sweet spot is larger than it would be on other drivers. Though, a more central hit will still reduce the spin on the ball. With a head of 460cc, you will be able to crack the ball at nearly any position on the face and get the distance that you need to hit the green.
This amount of forgiveness is rare on a driver, especially if you want to keep your swing straight. In addition, you can adjust the lie and the loft of this driver, so if you find that your swing is off, try modifying your trajectory.
The graphite shaft on this driver is also very flexible, which means that this is an excellent option for a beginner or someone who is working on improving their game.
All-in-all, this is a great driver that works great for someone just learning the game. It feels great in your hands, and it will help you feel more confident as you make your way to the green. Click here for more details.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: Out of stock
- Price: $339.99Was: $399.99
TaylorMade M4 Driver Video Review:
- New face curvature w/corrective face angle on off-center hits, to reduce side spin & deliver straighter shots. Provides more loft in high-toe & less loft in low-heel for more consistent spin
- Hammerhead slot: the reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face, resulting in a larger sweet spot
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance
- GEOCOUSTIC: Shaped for a solid and explosive sound. Reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face. Volume is 460CC