Last Updated on March 13, 2021 by Joas Root
Start Career With Lightweight Best Golf Push Carts
Like anything, playing your best golf game will be much easier if you have access to the right tools.
Golf is a game of patience, but if you fail to prepare and make the trip from hole to hole easier, your game will fall off due to fatigue.
For this reason, you’ll want a great golf cart that can make the trip on the links more convenient.
Fortunately, when you’re searching out your next cart, you’ll have a wide array of options that can include little tools that can make the game easier to record to stability features that will make parking your cart on your hill more convenient.
In any situation, your cart is there to make carrying your clubs much more comfortable, and with one, you won’t even have to hire a caddy for your game.
In this guide, you’ll be able to find several key golf push cart reviews so that you can find the product that will best fit your game and make your outings more rewarding.
Before the review section, here are a few aspects to consider before you purchase your pushcart.
|1||caddytek 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Compact, Lightweight, Close Folding Push Pull Caddy Cart Trolley -...||1,095 Reviews||$199.00 $170.06||Check on Amazon|
|2||Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Superlite Deluxe, Lightweight, Easy to Fold...||1,419 Reviews||$149.00 $131.97||Check on Amazon|
|3||caddytek CaddyLite EZ Version 8 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Foldable Collapsible Lightweight Pushcart...||1,185 Reviews||$210.55||Check on Amazon|
|4||caddytek Caddycruiser One Version 8 - One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart, Blue||1,082 Reviews||$219.00 $206.54||Check on Amazon|
|5||KVV 3 Wheel 360 Rotating Front Wheel Foldable/Collapsible Golf Push Cart with Foot Brake Open and...||98 Reviews||$249.00||Check on Amazon|
Benefits of Golf Push Carts
When you’re out on the links, a golf push cart can come in handy, and as you might expect, it’s much easier to tote your clubs around with wheels.
While there is certainly a stigma associated with pushing around a court on the green, the practice is clearly gaining traction.
In places like Australia, the practice of pushing around a cart is very common.
Nowadays, there are many great golf carts on the market to consider, and with so many choices,
you should easily find one that fits your needs. A good cart has many uses, and it is designed to remain ever-versatile on just about any course.
Remember, golfers can play an excess of 36 holes in tournaments, so having a pushcart can save you a bit of back and leg fatigue.
In addition to this basic advantage, there are other benefits to using a dedicated golf push cart, so let’s take a look at a few of the most advantageous:
- Golf push carts provide a strong sense of style, and many are made of premium materials.
- Not only will a pushcart hold your clubs, but these products also tend to hold things like scorecards, balls, and many of your personal items.
- It saves you the expense of hiring a caddy to carry your clubs from hole to hole.
- Many golf push carts have locking wheels, so you will be able to lock them in a parked position when you’re playing on an incline.
- These products organize your clubs much more efficiently than a standard club-holding golfing bag might.
- These products make golfing easier for those suffering from illness or advanced age.
- Since you’ll be swinging your club sometimes above 100 times during a game, using a pushcart can help you save your core muscles.
- You’re far less likely to sustain a shoulder, back, or ankle injury with a golf pushcart.
The Wheel Count- Golf push carts
As mentioned, there are several types of golf push carts on the market, and one of the key points where these carts vary is the number of wheels used in their designs.
Typically, your primary choices will either feature three or four wheels, and there are reasons to consider both:
- Three-Wheelers – With a three-wheel cart, there will usually be two wheels in the rear and a single guiding wheel in the front. These carts stand out because they are very maneuverable, and the single wheel in the front wheel will typically swivel so that terrains are easier to navigate. This type’s primary disadvantage is that the weight can shift so that the cart becomes top- or side-heavy.
|1||Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - SuperLite Deluxe, Lightweight, Easy To Fold...||1,416 Reviews||$184.98||Check on Amazon|
|2||caddytek CaddyLite EZ Version 8 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Foldable Collapsible Lightweight Pushcart...||1,179 Reviews||$210.99||Check on Amazon|
|3||caddytek 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Deluxe Quad-Fold Compact Push & Pull Folding Caddy Trolley -...||336 Reviews||$179.00 $151.71||Check on Amazon|
- Four-Wheelers – Play on a course that has a lot of hills and dips? Of course, for this type, a little stability can go a long way, and a four-wheeler product will typically make your golf bag carrying very convenient. These carts not only suffer from top- or side-heaviness, but they also work fairly well on inclines. You only end up sacrificing a bit of cornering for the convenience of stability.
|1||caddytek Caddycruiser One Version 8 - One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart, Lime||1,079 Reviews||$212.71||Check on Amazon|
|2||caddytek 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Compact, Lightweight, Close Folding Push Pull Caddy Cart Trolley -...||1,091 Reviews||$269.99||Check on Amazon|
|3||Tangkula Golf Push Pull Cart, Lightweight Folding 4 Wheels Golf Push Cart, Golf Trolley with...||23 Reviews||$189.99||Check on Amazon|
Push Carts Comparison
Video Review for Best Golf Push Carts:
Best Golf Push Carts- Latest Product Reviews:
1) Clicgear Model 8 Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Folding
One of the best features of this Clicgear product is its ability to be folded to a minimal size.
When folded, the product only measures 15 x 17 x 27 inches, so you’ll be able to place it in your car with ease.
The product also has a four-wheeled design, with the rear wheels being slightly larger than the front ones.
As a result of this feature, the cart is much more maneuverable than many of the four-wheeled products on the market, and adverse terrain should prove to be too much of an issue. Check here product overview.
so you’ll have an opportunity to select a model that will best fit your sense of style on the links.
Pros for Clicgear Model 8+
- The product has a dual-front wheel braking system that provides stability in hilly areas.
- There’s a mount for your umbrella and a few cup holders for your refreshments.
- The wheels are great at managing muddy terrains.
Cons for Clicgear Model 8+
- Not every golf bag will fit neatly in the mount.
- If you have the umbrella deployed, it can block your view.
2) Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Manoeuvrability
At first glance, you may quickly notice that this Bag Boy golf push cart has a very unique-looking front wheel.
The front wheel is mounted in such a way that it’s designed for maneuverability and, in fact,
this might just be the most maneuverable model in this guide because this wheel swivels easily.
When you need more stability, you can also lock this wheel in place so that you won’t have to worry about it sliding inadvertently.
Additionally, there is a handle-mounted parking brake that’ll lock the cart in place, and it folds down compactly when you need to transport it.
Bag BoyTri Swivel II offers four different colors for this product, which leaves you with some great style options.
Pros for Bag Boy Golf
- The wheels are virtually designed to maneuver easily through any height of the grass.
- The swivel-wheel at the front offers top-tier maneuverability.
- It features a scorecard console, cup holder, and umbrella holder to provide a lot of conveniences.
Cons for Bag Boy Golf
- At 17 pounds, this product does feel a bit heavy sometimes.
- If you don’t lock the front wheel, it’s easy for the cart to slide from side to side with the slightest nudge.
3) Sun Mountain 2017 Speed Golf Cart GT – Best Golf Push Cart for All-Year Play
The netting on this product is probably one of its standout features, and it can be used to carry a wide variety of items during your golf trip.
In addition to the net, there’s a tray, a cell phone holder, and a valuables tray that are all very handy when you’re on the links.
There’s even a scorecard holder on this product as well.
Another standout feature of this three-wheeled product is the adjustable height – not every golfer is the same height,
so having a handle height adjuster is fairly convenient. The wheels are also handy on a wide variety of terrains,
which is why this cart can work well throughout just about any season. Head over to the manufacturing site and see more details.
Pros for Sun Mountain Golf
- The wheels are made of a rubber that uses no internal air and is springy and good on most surfaces.
- There’s a lot of room for your belongings.
- The product is very well-built.
Cons for Sun Mountain Golf
- This product doesn’t quite fold up as neatly as other products that are on this list.
- The ratchets tend to need tightening from time to time.
4) Caddymatic Golf 360° SwivelEase 3 Wheel Folding Golf Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Handling
This cart uses a swivel-wheel at the front that grants a lot of maneuverability and control.
Caddymatic calls this wheel technology SwivelEase, but it’s almost virtually identical to the Bag Boy product covered previously.
This particular product stands out because it has powerful handling on just about any course condition – the wheels are sturdy and springy enough for any surface.
Caddymatic offers three different color options for this product, and this is also one of the most stylish pushcarts in this guide.
The main console of the product is also very well-designed and has a very futuristic-looking design that may appeal to some golfers.
The cart also includes holders for umbrellas, golf balls, scorecards, and your drinks.
Pros for Caddymatic Golf 360° SwivelEase 3 Wheel Folding Golf Cart
- This product is known for its ability to be folded up very quickly and easily.
- It has components that are made of lightweight-but-strong aluminum.
- With the SwivelEase front wheel, you can virtually make hairpin-sharp turns with ease.
Cons for Caddymatic Golf 360° SwivelEase 3 Wheel Folding Golf Cart
- The storage areas aren’t huge.
- The strap tends to get knotted from time to time.
5) CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Bringing Drinks to the Course
This product stands out due to its wide footprint.
As a result, the CaddyTek EZ Fold 3 is a great push cart for those that find themselves on sand or another rough terrain.
Additionally, the frame is made of aluminum, which is a key indicator that the product will be sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years. For braking,
the product has an easy-to-use push brake on the handles and a foot brake to ensure inclines stability.
CaddyTek offers this product in four different colors, and when it comes to features,
there is a large cooler basket pocket for your belongings and a pocket at the base where you can store drinks and food.
Pros for Caddytek EZ Golf CaddyLite Version 8 Foldable
- The cooler basket at the base is very convenient for golfers looking to bring drinks to the course.
- This product folds down fairly compactly.
- The net at the top provides more storage space.
Cons for Caddytek EZ Golf CaddyLite Version 8 Foldable
- Sometimes, the product can be hard to control on some surfaces.
- The cup holder doesn’t lock beverages securely in place.
6) Caddymatic Golf X-TREME 3 Wheel Push/Pull Golf Cart with Seat – Best Golf Push Cart for Comfort Between Strokes
Do you find yourself getting tired during the sometimes arduous 18 holes?
For many golfers, this is why you bring a bench or stool to sit on as they wait. Fortunately,
Caddymatic opted to include a fold-out seat, allowing you to use the cart for your rest periods between holes.
Outside of its attached seat, the cart also has a solid metal frame that’s fairly lightweight and durable.
While the product doesn’t fold down as small as some of the others that you’ll find in this guide, you’ll still be able to fit it in a trunk easily.
When it comes to features, you’ll find holders for scorecards, umbrellas, drink bottles, and even tee holes.
Pros for Caddymatic Golf X-TREME 3 Wheel Push/Pull Golf Cart
- The product is made with premium materials.
- The seat adds a lot of convenience to the product.
- This product folds up quickly and easily.
Cons Caddymatic Golf X-TREME 3 Wheel Push/Pull Golf Cart
- It doesn’t come in a wide variety of colors, so if you don’t like the default lime green and black, then you’ll have to find another cart.
- The handle is very ergonomic.
7) Qwik-Fold 3 WHEEL PUSH PULL GOLF CART – Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Folding
As you may have guessed from the manufacturer, this product is designed to be folded with ease and speed.
This is probably the quickest to deploy and break down products in this guide.
Despite its ability to be opened and closed in about a second, Qwik-Fold didn’t skimp on other features,
which is why this is a product to consider when you’re looking for a good pushcart.
One of the standout features of this product is its telescoping handle, which can be adjusted to accommodate users of various heights.
This is useful for players that share their cart with family members, and it also makes it easier to use when playing on inclines.
There are also holders for scorecards and an umbrella on this product, so you’ll appreciate how much is included.
Pros for Qwik-Fold 3 Wheel Push Pull Golf CART
- It comes in four colors.
- The product folds down and can be deployed quickly.
- The wheels have ball bearings, which makes them adaptive to just about any terrain.
Cons for Qwik-Fold 3 Wheel Push Pull Golf CART
- It’s not as sturdy as some other products.
- The front wheel is fixed, so maneuverability suffers.
8) Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Customisability
If you like to accessorize, then this might be the product for you because you’ll have a selection of eight different color combinations.
This is also a great product for those looking for compactness; in fact, the product is very lightweight and folds down so small that you should be able to fit it between the seats in your car.
Impressively, Clicgear didn’t sacrifice durability for this small form factor – the product is both lightweight and sturdy so that it’ll last through years of play. Click here to see the overview.
It also has great features; not only does it include an umbrella holder, but you’ll also be able to find holders for tees, pencils, scorecards, and golf balls.
When you need stability, it even has a handbrake for your convenience.
Pros for Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf 3-Wheel Cart
- It’s very lightweight; in fact, it only weighs 18 pounds.
- You can easily keep this product parked via the handbrake.
- You have a wide array of color choices to choose from with this product.
Cons Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf 3-Wheel Cart
- It takes a few seconds to close down this product fully.
- The brakes on the wheels are very awkwardly positioned.
9) CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Carrying
For those golf players that have difficulty carrying their carts to and from the course, this product from CaddyTek,
which is considered “SuperLite,” could simplify the pushcart experience. At first glance, this product is very thin-looking, which illustrates that the company aimed for a minimal form factor.
In fact, this is the smallest golf push cart on our list. Despite this concession, you can carry a wide variety of materials in this cart; it has a revolutionary stand bag holding tech,
and it can even manage your beverages and your umbrella as well.
When it comes to design, this is a three-wheeled product that has a front wheel that’s designed for excellent maneuverability on the course.
The swivel design of this wheel is unique and is designed to provide strong control and handling.
Pros for Caddytek Superlite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
- The wheels are designed specifically to handle a wide variety of terrains.
- The wheels are large enough that obstructions on the path won’t cause you issues.
- This is a very lightweight pushcart.
Cons for Caddytek Superlite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
- It doesn’t collapse as easily as other products of the type.
- The braking system could be better.
10) CaddyTek One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Version 3 Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Braking
You’ll appreciate how easy it is to break with this CaddyTek product; you simply press a single button to lock the wheels and press it again to release it.
This simplicity helps you get back into your game without the need to break your concentration.
In addition to this excellent feature, this product also has a one-click functionality when it comes time to break it down – just click the button, and it almost folds down by itself.
This is also a product that has a built-in cooler, so you’ll be able to bring some drinks or some snacks with you to the course.
Pros for CaddyTek 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart
- It comes in four different color options.
- This cart has a four-wheel design, which means that it’s very stable on the links.
- The wheels are huge, which means that obstructions like pebbles and rough terrain will be no problem.
Cons for CaddyTek 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart
- It can be a bit small for taller players.
- The umbrella holder can fall off.
11) Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Carrying Capacity
When you need a product that can handle just about anything that you’ll end up facing on the course, then this product from Bag Boy can come in handy.
It’s designed to be extremely sturdy and durable; it has a four-wheel design, thick support bars, and strong and large wheels for handling various terrain conditions.
The accessory bag is also huge, and there are more than a few holders to help you manage your belongings during your game.
This product also comes in eight different colors, which means you’ll easily find one that fits your style.
Pros for Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart
- The parking brake is mounted on the handle for your convenience.
- The tires are lightweight but durable for your golf game.
- It includes a mobile device holder.
- The handle is adjustable for players of different heights.
Cons for Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart
- Due to its larger wheels, the cart isn’t as maneuverable as others.
- The braking system isn’t as reliable as it could be.
12) TANGKULA Golf Cart Swivel Foldable 3 Wheel Push Pull Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for All-Around Functionality
If you are looking for a cart that checks off all of the prerequisites that you’d want for a balanced game,
then this product might be the best golf push cart 2021.
This is because the manufacturers packed in nice little features like a built-in seat, plenty of holders for things like scorecards and umbrellas,
and a conventional braking system. The front-wheel also swivels, which means that this is a fairly maneuverable product.
When you’re done with the game, this product folds down tightly, and the wheels are removable, which saves even more space.
Despite all of these features, this is a product that weighs less than 20 pounds.
Pros for Tangkula Golf Push Cart
- Despite its features, this is a very inexpensive cart.
- The braking system is very reliable.
- The wheel in the front swivels so that you can maneuver easily.
Cons for Tangkula Golf Push Cart
- There’s only a single color option.
- It is going to take you a minute to fold down this golf pushcart.
13) Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart – Best Golf Cart for Shade on the Course
If you are looking for a pro pushcart that will look great on the green,
then the final golf cart that we will be looking at maybe a great option for you. It is one of the smallest golf push cart options on the market,
It only takes one click to fold into an even smaller size that can easily fit into your vehicle when you need to travel from course to course.
Available in both black and pink, this push cart is designed with airless tires that can easily traverse any type of terrain that you will encounter while you are golfing.
There is also an umbrella holder on the cart to have some shade available to you while you play.
This can be great for elderly golfers and those who simply cannot handle many suns—head over the details manufacture site.
Pros for Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart
- There is also a drink holder built into the design that will help keep you hydrated.
- It easily travels up hills and rough terrain.
- The cart does not require a lot of maintenance.
Cons for Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart
- It’s a bit on the heavy side.
- The storage bag is difficult to close.
3 Wheel vs. 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart: Which is Best?
When you’re ready to purchase a new pushcart, you may have some trouble deciding which type to buy: three- or four-wheeled.
Fortunately, both of these are back-saving inventions, so it may just come out to your personal preferences in the end.
Having said that, let’s take a look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of each and how they stack up against each other.
Three-Wheel Golf Push Carts
These are usually constructed using a pivoting front wheel system, so this wheel is designed to turn and pivot in various directions so that you can have easy maneuverability.
Like other push carts, these wheels are also designed to lock into position. As a rule, three-wheel carts seem to be very easy to push, and they also have a “speedier” feel to them.
Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons:
Pros for Three-Wheel Golf Push Carts
• They are very maneuverable.
• They feel quicker.
• These tend to have very secure strap systems.
Cons for Three-Wheel Golf Push Carts
• When parked on an incline, there’s less stability.
• The front wheel can push the cart off-kilter.
Four-Wheel Golf Push Carts
Four-wheeled golf carts definitely have a reputation for stability, and as a general rule, these tend to have a higher weight capacity than the three-wheeled variations.
There are more wheels to lock on a four-wheeler, so inclines are really not an issue. Also, with a four-wheel system, there’s less of a chance that the entire cart will upend when nudged.
Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons:
Pros for Four-wheeled golf carts
• They are very sturdy.
• They have more locking features.
• Bumps won’t knock them over.
Cons for Four-wheeled golf carts
• They aren’t speedy.
• The strap system isn’t as secure.
Best Golf Push Carts with Seat: [2021 Guides & Reviews]
This product, which Spider manufactures, is a nice three-wheel unit that has a surprising amount of stability.
The handle at the top is also very ergonomic, so it’ll be very comfortable pushing it around the course.
This may also be the best three-wheel golf cart for comfort since it has a very comfortable seat that’s very sturdy to sit on. Check The Price On Amazon.
Pros for Spider 3 Wheel Golf Cart with Seat (Black)
• It has a beautiful red coloration.
• The frame is made of aluminum, so it’s powerful and stable.
• It’s a very lightweight pushcart.
• It includes a drink, scorecard, and tee holders.
Cons for Spider 3 Wheel Golf Cart with Seat (Black)
• The instructions that come with the product are tough to understand.
• The fabric in the ball-stowing compartment is a very flimsy feeling.
• The handle is soft, but it can start to feel rough over time.
No products found.
This is another three-wheel cart that includes a seat that you can use as you wait for your fellow golfers to swing.
The wheels are nice and large on this model, which means that this is one of the best models to use when there are much loose gravel and uneven surfaces.
Also, there is a lot of stability thanks to the rear wheels being slightly larger than the front-facing central wheel.
Pros for Tangkula Golf Push Cart Foldable 2 Wheels Push Pull Cart Trolley
• The golf bag will strap in very securely to this cart.
• The seat is more of a stool and is very comfortable.
• This is a very maneuverable pushcart.
• The handle has a high degree of ergonomics, and there are plenty of holders and pockets for golf accessories.
Cons for Tangkula Golf Push Cart Foldable 2 Wheels Push Pull Cart Trolley
• The bag holder is definitely a little small.
• It could fold down smaller.
- ♐Sturdy Lightness: Golf push cart features light weight with less than 22.1lbs, widely adopted as a strong and sturdy golf pull trolley to golfers for its steel frame. A durable using experience can surely be guaranteed. With a concise and stylish body, it can perfectly accommodate your golf bags as you expected.
- ♐Foot Operated Brakes: 2 functional foot operated brakes enable to guarantee you a safe use and avoid any preventable accidents, such as sliding away or falling down. 3 separate feet design provides extra stability to make sure it stands balanced and steadily.
- ♐Easy Changed Direction: With smooth ball bearing wheels, you can pull or push it to your desired place and change the directions both right and left with this ergonomically shaped handle. And the height can be adjusted easily to meet your different demands as well as the angle of handle can also be changeable.
- ♐Moment to Store: 3 removable wheels aim to assist to quick storage when you do not use it. Its foldable design totally save your storage room and make it tidy. Effortless disassembly can surely fulfill your purpose to neat and moment storage.
- ♐Multifunctional Stool: The multifunctional stool with net bag offers additional values to this trolley. And it can perfectly hold various accessories, including golf balls, tees, beverages and so on, which adds extra storage place for you. You can also have a rest on this stool after playing.
Disadvantages of Push Carts
One of the primary disadvantages of a golfing pushcart is the stigma; for some reason, using one isn’t considered very manly by many golfers’ standards.
Fortunately, this belief is changing, and these are starting to make appearances in tournament play, especially in colleges. more details here.
Another disadvantage of pushcarts is that rough terrain can make the going a bit unsure. You may even have a harder time pushing some carts than you would just be carrying the bag.
Golf Push Carts FAQ
Q: How Do You Fold a Golf Push Cart?
Q: Which Brands of Golf Push Carts Are Made in the USA?
Q: Which Are the Smallest Golf Push Carts?
• CaddyTek SuperLite Delux Golf Push Cart
• Clicgear Model 8
• Sun Mountain Micro Golf Cart GT
Q: Where Can You Find Replacement Parts for Acuity Golf Push Carts?
Q: Where Can You Find Information About Golf Push Carts Online?
Q: Where Can One Purchase a Push Cart?
Q: How Much Are Golf Push Carts?
|1||BagBoy Nitron Golf Push Cart, Black/Red||378 Reviews||$367.88||Check on Amazon|
|2||Caddytek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart - Superlite Deluxe, Lightweight, Easy to Fold...||1,417 Reviews||$149.00 $130.72||Check on Amazon|
|3||JANUS Golf Push Cart, Golf cart for Golf Clubs, Golf Pull cart for Golf Bag, Golf Push carts 3 Wheel...||484 Reviews||$149.00 $139.68||Check on Amazon|
Finding the best golf push carts can be tough if you don’t know where to start, but this guide is designed to provide you with a listing of some of the better products on the market.
Each feature here is reliable and has many extra features that make them stand out, so take a look at the review section to find the product for you.