Top Golf Push Carts For Your Golfing Career-2019
Just like anything, playing your best game of golf will be much easier if you have access to the right tools.
Golf is a game of patience, but if you fail to prepare and make the trip from hole to hole easier, your game is going to fall off due to fatigue. For this reason, you’ll want a great golf cart that can make the trip on the links more convenient.
Fortunately, when you’re searching out your next cart, you’ll have a wide array of options that can include little tools that can make the game easier to record to stability features that will make parking your cart on your hill more convenient.
In any situation, your cart is there to make carrying your clubs much easier, and with one, you won’t even have to hire a caddy for your game.
In this guide, you’ll be able to find several key golf push cart reviews so that you can find the product that will best fit your game and make your outings more rewarding.
Before the review section, here are a few aspects to consider before you purchase your push cart. Lets Started top golf push carts review.
Check out Buying Guides of Golf Carts
Check out Different Types of Golf Carts
Check out best junior push carts
Check out Best Electric Golf Carts Review
Benefits of Golf PushCarts
When you’re out on the links, a golf push cart can come in handy, and as you might expect, it’s much easier to tote your clubs around with wheels.
While there is certainly a stigma associated with pushing around a court on the green, the practice is clearly gaining traction. In places like Australia, the practice of pushing around a cart is very common.
Nowadays, there are a plethora of great golf carts on the market to consider, and with so many choices, you should easily be able to find one that fits your needs. A good cart has many uses, and they are designed to remain ever-versatile on just about any course.
Remember, in tournaments, golfers can play an excess of 36 holes, so having a pushcart can save you a bit of back and leg fatigue.
In addition to this basic advantage, there are other benefits to using a dedicated golf push cart, so let’s take a look at a few of the most advantageous:
- Golf push carts provide a strong sense of style, and many are made of premium materials.
- Not only will a pushcart hold your clubs, but these products also tend to hold things like scorecards, balls, and many of your personal items.
- It saves you the expense of hiring a caddy to carry your clubs from hole to hole.
- Many golf push carts have locking wheels, so you will be able to lock them in a parked position when you’re playing on an incline.
- These products organize your clubs much more efficiently than a standard club-holding golfing bag might.
- These products make golfing easier for those suffering from illness or advanced age.
- Since you’ll be swinging your club sometimes in excess of 100 times during a game, using a pushcart can help you save your core muscles.
- You’re far less likely to sustain a shoulder, back, or ankle injury with a golf push cart.
The Wheel Count- Top golf push carts
As mentioned, there are several types of golf push cart on the market, and one of the key points where these carts vary is the number of wheels used in their designs.
Typically, your primary choices will either feature three or four wheels, and there are reasons to consider both:
- Three-Wheelers – With a three-wheel cart, there will usually be two wheels in the rear and a single guiding wheel in the front. These carts stand out because they are very maneuverable, and the single wheel in the front wheel will typically swivel so that terrains are easier to navigate. The primary disadvantage of this type is that the weight can shift so that the cart becomes top- or side-heavy.
- Four-Wheelers – Play on a course that has a lot of hills and dips? For this type, of course, a little stability can go a long way, and a four-wheeler product will typically make your golf bag carrying very convenient. Not only do these carts not suffer from top- or side-heaviness, but they also work fairly well on inclines. You only end up sacrificing a bit of cornering for the convenience of stability.
Walking Golf Push Carts ComparisonTable could not be displayed.
Video Review for Best Golf Push Carts:
Top Golf Push Carts- 13 Product Reviews:
1) Clicgear Model 8 Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Folding
One of the best features of this Clicgear product is its ability to be folded to a very small size. When folded, the product only measures 15 x 17 x 27 inches, so you’ll be able to place it in your car with ease. The product also has a four-wheeled design with the rear wheels being slightly larger than the front ones. As a result of this feature, the cart is much more maneuverable than many of the four-wheeled products on the market, and adverse terrain should prove to be too much of an issue. check here product overview.
The cart has a slide-to-close feature that’s very easy to sue, and it only weighs 10 pounds. Clicgear provides six unique colors, so you’ll have an opportunity to select a model that will best fit your sense of style on the links.
- The product has a dual-front wheel braking system that provides stability on hilly areas.
- There’s a mount for your umbrella and a few cup holders for your refreshments.
- The wheels are great at managing muddy terrains.
- Not every golf bag will fit neatly in the mount.
- If you have the umbrella deployed, it can block your view.
Details Review of Best Golf Push Cart for Folding
2) Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Manoeuvrability
On first glance, you may quickly notice that this Bag Boy golf push cart has a very unique-looking front wheel. The front wheel is mounted in such a way that it’s designed for maneuverability, and in fact, this might just be the most maneuverable model in this guide because this wheel swivels easily. When you need more stability, you can also lock this wheel in place so that you won’t have to worry about it sliding inadvertently.
Additionally, there is a handle-mounted parking brake that’ll lock the cart in place, and it folds down compactly when you need to transport it. Bag BoyTri Swivel II offers four different colors for this product, which leaves you with some great style options.
- The wheels are virtually designed to maneuver easily through any height of the grass.
- The swivel-wheel at the front offers top-tier maneuverability.
- It features a scorecard console, cup holder, and umbrella holder to provide a lot of conveniences.
- At 17 pounds, this product does feel a bit heavy sometimes.
- If you don’t lock the front wheel, it’s easy for the cart to slide from side to side with the slightest nudge.
Details Review of Best Golf Push Cart for Manoeuvrability
3) Sun Mountain 2017 Speed Golf Cart GT – Best Golf Push Cart for All-Year Play
The netting on this product is probably one of its standout features, and it can be used to carry a wide variety of items during your golf trip. In addition to the net, there’s a tray, a cell phone holder, and a valuables tray that are all very handy when you’re on the links. There’s even a scorecard holder on this product as well.
Another standout feature of this three-wheeled product is the adjustable height – not every golfer is the same height, so having a handle height adjuster is fairly convenient. The wheels are also very useful on a wide variety of terrains, which is why this cart can work well throughout just about any season. head over to the manufacturing site and see more details.
- The wheels are made of a rubber that uses no internal air and is springy and good on most surfaces.
- There’s a lot of room for your belongings.
- The product is very well-built.
- This product doesn’t quite fold up as neatly as other products that are on this list.
- The ratchets tend to need tightening from time to time.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for All-Year Play
4) Caddymatic Golf 360° SwivelEase 3 Wheel Folding Golf Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Handling
This is another cart that uses a swivel-wheel at the front that grants a lot of maneuverability and control. Caddymatic calls this wheel technology SwivelEase, but it’s almost virtually identical to the Bag Boy product that was covered previously. This particular product stands out because it has very strong handling on just about any course condition – the wheels are sturdy and springy enough for any surface.
Caddymatic offers three different color options for this product, and this is also one of the most stylish push carts in this guide. The main console of the product is also very well-designed and has a very futuristic-looking design that may appeal to some golfers. The cart also includes holders for umbrellas, golf balls, scorecards, and your drinks.
- This product is known for its ability to be folded up very quickly and easily.
- It has components that are made of lightweight-but-strong aluminum.
- With the SwivelEase front wheel, you can virtually make hairpin-sharp turns with ease.
- The storage areas aren’t very large.
- The strap tends to get knotted from time to time.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Handling
5) CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Bringing Drinks to the Course
This product stands out due to its wide footprint. As a result, the CaddyTek EZ Fold 3 is a great push cart for those that find themselves on sand or another rough terrain. Additionally, the frame is made of aluminum, which is a key indicator that the product will be sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years. For braking, the product has an easy-to-use push brake on the handles and a foot brake to ensure stability on inclines.
CaddyTek offers this product in four different colors, and when it comes to features, there is a large cooler basket pocket for your belongings and a pocket at the base where you can store drinks and food.
- The cooler basket at the base is very convenient for golfers looking to bring drinks to the course.
- This product folds down fairly compactly.
- The net at the top provides more storage space.
- Sometimes, the product can be hard to control on some surfaces.
- The cup holder doesn’t lock beverages securely in place.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Bringing Drinks to the Course
6) Caddymatic Golf X-TREME 3 Wheel Push/Pull Golf Cart with Seat – Best Golf Push Cart for Comfort Between Strokes
Do you find yourself getting tired during the sometimes arduous 18 holes? For many golfers, this is the reason to bring a bench or stool to sit on as they wait. Fortunately, Caddymatic opted to include a fold-out seat, which can allow you to use the cart for your rest periods between holes. Outside of its attached seat, the cart also has a very strong metal frame that’s fairly lightweight and durable.
While the product doesn’t fold down as small as some of the others that you’ll find in this guide, you’ll still be able to fit it in a trunk easily. When it comes to features, you’ll find holders for scorecards, umbrellas, drink bottles, and even tee holes.
- The product is made with premium materials.
- The seat adds a lot of convenience to the product.
- This product folds up quickly and easily.
- It doesn’t come in a wide variety of colors, so if you don’t like the default lime green and black, then you’ll have to find another cart.
- The handle is very ergonomic.
7) Qwik-Fold 3 WHEEL PUSH PULL GOLF CART – Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Folding
As you may have guessed from the manufacturer, this product is designed to be folded with ease and speed. This is probably the quickest to deploy and break down product in this guide. Despite its ability to be opened and closed in about a second, Qwik-Fold didn’t skimp on other features, which is why this is a product to consider when you’re looking for a good push cart.
One of the standout features of this product is its telescoping handle, which can be adjusted to accommodate users of various heights. This is useful for players that share their cart with family members, and it also makes it easier to use when playing on inclines. There are also holders for scorecards and an umbrella on this product, so you’ll appreciate how much is included.
- It comes in four colors.
- The product folds down and can be deployed quickly.
- The wheels have ball bearings, which makes them adaptive to just about any terrain.
- It’s not as sturdy as some other products.
- The front wheel is fixed, so maneuverability suffers.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Folding
8) Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Customisability
If you like to accessorize, then this might be the product for you because you’ll have a selection of eight different color combinations. This is also a great product for those looking for compactness; in fact, the product is very lightweight and folds down so small that you should be able to fit it between the seats in your car. Impressively, Clicgear didn’t sacrifice durability for this small form factor – the product is both lightweight and sturdy so that it’ll last through years of play. click here to see the overview.
It also has great features; not only does it include an umbrella holder, but you’ll also be able to find holders for tees, pencils, scorecards, and your golf balls. When you need stability, it even has a handbrake for your convenience.
- It’s very lightweight; in fact, it only weighs 18 pounds.
- You can easily keep this product parked via the handbrake.
- You have a wide array of color choices to choose from with this product.
- It takes a few seconds to close down this product fully.
- The brakes on the wheels are very awkwardly positioned.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Customizability
9) CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Carrying
For those golf players that have difficulty carrying their carts to and from the course, this product from CaddyTek, which is considered “SuperLite,” could simplify the pushcart experience. At first glance, this product is very thin-looking, which illustrates the fact that the company was aiming for a very small form factor. In fact, this is the smallest golf push cart on our list. Despite this concession, you can carry a wide variety of materials in this cart; it has a revolutionary stand bag holding tech, and it can even manage your beverages and your umbrella as well.
When it comes to design, this is a three-wheeled product that has a front wheel that’s designed for excellent maneuverability on the course. The swivel design of this wheel is unique and is designed for providing strong control and handling.
- The wheels are designed specifically to handle a wide variety of terrains.
- The wheels are large enough that obstructions on the path won’t cause you issues.
- This is a very lightweight push cart.
- It doesn’t collapse as easily as other products of the type.
- The braking system could be better.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Easy Carrying
10) CaddyTek One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Version 3 Golf Push Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Braking
You’ll appreciate how easy it is to break with this CaddyTek product; you simply press a single button to lock the wheels and press it again to release it. This simplicity helps you get back into your game without the need to break your concentration. In addition to this excellent feature, this product also has a one-click functionality when it comes time to break it down – just click the button, and it almost folds down by itself.
This is also a product that has a built-in cooler, so you’ll be able to bring some drinks or some snacks with you to the course.
- It comes in four different color options.
- This cart has a four-wheel design, which means that it’s very stable on the links.
- The wheels are very large, which means that obstructions like pebbles and rough terrain will be no problem.
- It can be a bit small for taller players.
- The umbrella holder can fall off.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Braking
11) Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for Carrying Capacity
When you need a product that can handle just about anything that you’ll end up facing on the course, then this product from Bag Boy can come in handy. It’s designed to be extremely sturdy and durable; it has a four-wheel design, thick support bars, and strong and large wheels for handling various terrain conditions. The accessory bag is also very large, and there are more than a few holders to help you manage your belongings during your game.
This product also comes in eight different colors, which means you’ll easily find one that fits your style.
- The parking brake is mounted on the handle for your convenience.
- The tires are lightweight but durable for your golf game.
- It includes a mobile device holder.
- The handle is adjustable for players of different heights.
- Due to its larger wheels, the cart isn’t as maneuverable as others.
- The braking system isn’t as reliable as it could be.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for Carrying Capacity
12) TANGKULA Golf Cart Swivel Foldable 3 Wheel Push Pull Cart – Best Golf Push Cart for All Around Functionality
If you are looking for a cart that checks off all of the prerequisites that you’d want for a balanced game, then this product might be the best golf push cart 2019. This is because the manufacturers packed in nice little features like a built-in seat, plenty of holders for things like scorecards and umbrellas, and a conventional braking system. The front wheel also swivels, which means that this is a fairly maneuverable product.
When you’re done with the game, this product folds down tightly, and the wheels are removable, which saves even more space. Despite all of these features, this is a product that weighs less than 20 pounds.
- Despite its features, this is a very inexpensive cart.
- The braking system is very reliable.
- The wheel in the front swivels so that you can maneuver easily.
- There’s only a single color option.
- It is going to take you a minute to fold down this golf push cart.
Details review of Best Golf Push Cart for All Around Functionality
13) Spin It Golf Products GCPro II Push Golf Cart – Best Golf Cart for Shade on the Course
If you are looking for a pro push cart that is going to look great on the green, then the final golf cart that we are going to be looking at may be a great option for you. It is one of the smallest golf push cart options on the market, and it only takes one click to fold into an even smaller size that can easily fit into your vehicle when you need to travel from course to course.
Available in both black and pink, this push cart is designed with airless tires that can easily traverse any type of terrain that you will encounter while you are golfing. There is also an umbrella holder on the cart so that you will have some shade available to you while you play. This can be great for elderly golfers as well as those who simply cannot handle a lot of suns. head over the details manufacture site.
- There is also a drink holder built into the design that will help keep you hydrated.
- It easily travels up hills and rough terrain.
- The cart does not require a lot of maintenance.
- It’s a bit on the heavy side.
- The storage bag is difficult to close.
Details review of Best Golf Cart for Shade on the Course
3 Wheel vs 4 Wheel Golf Push Cart: Which is Best?
When you’re ready to make a purchase of a new push cart, you may have some trouble deciding which type to buy: three- or four-wheeled.
Fortunately, both of these are back-saving inventions, so it may just come out to your personal preferences in the end.
Having said that, let’s take a look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of each and how they stack up against each other.
Three-Wheel Golf Push Carts
These are usually constructed using a pivoting front wheel system, so this wheel is designed to turn and pivot in various directions so that you can have easy maneuverability.
Like other push carts, these wheels are also designed to lock into position. As a rule, three-wheel carts seem to be very easy to push, and they also have a “speedier” feel to them.
Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons:
• They are very maneuverable.
• They feel quicker.
• These tend to have very secure strap systems.
• When parked on an incline, there’s less stability.
• The front wheel can push the cart off-kilter.
Four-Wheel Golf Push Carts
Four-wheeled golf carts definitely have a reputation for stability, and as a general rule, these tend to have a higher weight capacity than the three-wheeled variations.
There are more wheels to lock on a four-wheeler, so inclines are really not an issue. Also with a four-wheel system, there’s less of a chance that the entire cart will upend when nudged.
Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons:
• They are very sturdy.
• They have more locking features.
• Bumps won’t knock them over.
• They aren’t very fast.
• The strap system isn’t as secure.
Golf Push Cart with Seat Reviews
1) Spider Three-Wheel Golf Cart with Seat
This product, which is manufactured by Spider, is a nice three-wheel unit that has a surprising amount of stability.
The handle at the top is also very ergonomic, so it’ll be very comfortable pushing it around the course. This may also be the best three-wheel golf cart for comfort since it has a very comfortable seat that’s very sturdy to sit on.
• It has a very attractive red coloration.
• The frame is made of aluminum, so it’s very strong and stable.
• It’s a very lightweight push cart.
• It includes a drink, scorecard, and tee holders.
• The instructions that come with the product are very hard to understand.
• The fabric in the ball-stowing compartment is very flimsy feeling.
• The handle is soft, but it can start to feel rough over time.
No products found.
2) Tangkula Golf Push Cart Three-Wheel Golf Trolley with Stool Scoreboard Swivel Push Golf Cart
This is another three-wheel cart that also includes a seat that you can use as you wait for your fellow golfers to swing.
The wheels are nice and large on this model, which means that this is one of the best models to use when there is a lot of loose gravel and uneven surfaces.
Also, there is a lot of stability thanks to the rear wheels being a bit larger than the front-facing central wheel.
• The golf bag will strap in very securely to this cart.
• The seat is more of a stool and is very comfortable.
• This is a very maneuverable push cart.
• The handle has a high degree of ergonomics, and there are plenty of holders and pockets for golf accessories.
• The bag holder is definitely a little small.
• It could fold down smaller.
No products found.
Disadvantages of Push Carts
One of the primary disadvantages of a golfing push cart is the stigma; for some reason, using one isn’t considered to be very manly by the standards of many golfers.
Fortunately, this belief is changing, and these are starting to make appearances in tournament play, especially in colleges.
Another disadvantage of pushcarts is that rough terrain can make the going a bit unsure. You may even have a harder time pushing some carts than you would just be carrying the bag.
Golf Push Carts FAQ
Q: Which Brands of Golf Push Carts Are Made in the USA?
Q: Which Are the Smallest Golf Push Carts?
• Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
• CaddyTek SuperLite Delux Golf Push Cart
• Clicgear Model 8
• Sun Mountain Micro Golf Cart GT
Q: Where Can You Find Replacement Parts for Acuity Golf Push Carts?
Q: Where Can You Find Information About Golf Push Carts Online?
Q: Where Can One Purchase a Push Cart?
Q: How Much Are Golf Push Carts?
Finding the best golf push cart 2019 can be tough if you don’t know where to start, but this guide is designed to provide you with a listing of some of the better products on the market. Each that is featured here is reliable and have many extra features that make them stand out, so take a look at the review section so that you can find the product for you.